- Ad Hoc Maintenance Charges for December, 2013 - March, 2014
- Maintenance Charges for December 2013 – March 2014 (Advance Announcement)
- L&T's Refusal to Transfer Corpus Interest to SCMC to meet part of the Maintenance Expenses
- Move-In Pass (MIP) / Move-Out Pass (MOP) / Move-Out-Move-In (MIMO) Pass, & NOC
- Notice on Marketing in South City Campus
- Saleable Area of Apartments
- Published on Tuesday, 15 March 2011 16:45
KINDLY READ !
Most of the residents would have had their BESCOM connection cut off or threatened to be cut off ostensibly due to non payment of their electricity bills in spite of their having paid the bills on or before the due date. This takes place because of the faulty accounting systems followed by BESCOM and the poor co ordination between their Accounts department and their field force. Despite numerous efforts at various levels of BESCOM, SUGRUHA has not been able to stop this harassment because the Estate office of L&T is also not extending any co operation in the matter.
However, the possibility of such harassment can be avoided if the residents opt for the ECS mode of payment of bills because, as per the rules of BESCOM, electricity connection cannot be disconnected in the case of customers who are on ECS mode of payment, unless the ECS is payment is not made by the Bank.
So, the residents are advised to opt for ECS payment to BESCOM to avoid harassment of disconnection due to "non payment of bills on the due date"