- Children's Day Celebrations
- Maintenance Charges for December 2013 – March 2014 (Advance Announcement)
- L&T's Refusal to Transfer Corpus Interest to SCMC to meet part of the Maintenance Expenses
- Move-In Pass (MIP) / Move-Out Pass (MOP) / Move-Out-Move-In (MIMO) Pass, & NOC
- Notice on Marketing in South City Campus
- Saleable Area of Apartments
Welcome to SUGRUHA on the Web!
- Published on Sunday, 24 November 2013 04:25
To Book Your Stalls : [CLICK HERE]
- Published on Sunday, 01 September 2013 06:07
ApnaComplex portal for South City has gone live today with invites sent to all owners whose ids were known to us.
Please accept the invite and activate your account.
- Published on Monday, 09 September 2013 06:02
South City Maintenance Committee
Sep 9th, 2013
(1) Move-In Pass (MIP) / Move-Out Pass (MOP) / Move-Out-Move-In (MIMO) Pass
(2) No Outstanding Dues Certificate (NOC)
A. MIP / MOP / MIMO Pass
- Residents and intending residents are required to obtain a Move-in Pass (MIP)/ Move-out Pass (MOP)/ Move-Out-Move-In (MIMO) Pass before they move into/ move out of or move between apartments in South City.
- Published on Tuesday, 17 September 2013 05:59
- Published on Sunday, 07 March 2010 08:49
SUGRUHA.in is the official website of SUGRUHA, the South City Group Housing Apartment Owners' Association!
Residents and visitors can find useful information about the South City community, including: member notifications, latest updates, meeting minutes, policies, social events, links to useful resources, and much more. The website provides comprehensive information
- Published on Friday, 04 December 2009 16:08
This is the official website of SUGRUHA, the South City Group Housing Apartment Owners' Association!
In order to make the access to information easy, we have set up this website in the following way:
GENERAL INFORMATION: this is accessible by all; there is no need to register with us to view this category of information.
- Published on Monday, 30 November 2009 14:52
Please give photocopies of documents mentioned in #1 & #2 below, complete the SPA as per #3 and give a cheque of value as mentioned in #4.
1) Photocopy of Sale Deed (make sure that following are clearly readable in the copy you send)
a) Name of the owner (and joint owner)
b) Name of father of the owner (and of joint owner)